Michael Green leads the firm’s labor and employment practice. Mike represents clients in federal and state court as well as before various government agencies, regarding discrimination, retaliation, and workplace safety, among other areas.
Mike also advises clients concerning adverse actions, employment policies, and compliance training. His practice continues to focus on these areas as well as general commercial and complex litigation. If you are faced with an employment decision or suffered an adverse action, he requests that you contact him sooner rather than later to determine the best approach, including because there are strict filing deadlines.
- United States Navy 1999-2005, Commissioned Officer- Surface Fleet, Flight Squadron Instructor.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham 2014. MBA
- Florida State University College of Law 2008, J.D. cum laude.
- Editor, Florida State University Law Review.
- University of Notre Dame 1999, B.A. History.
- Law Clerk, Honorable William M. Acker, Jr., United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Alabama. (Special Member).