Skip to content
- Cut off the water source.
- Take remedial steps to dry out the standing water and dry out the premises. Failing to do so can adversely impact your insurance claim.
- Take photos and keep copious notes of all damages.
- Document all personal or business property that has been damaged and determine its replacement cost.
- If you must make immediate repairs make sure you take photos of the state of the property before and after the repairs.
- Keep all receipts and records. Make extra copies to keep with you.
- Contact your insurance agent and submit a claim with your insurer.
- Request a copy of your compete insurance policy from your agent or insurer.
- Contact Salas Law Firm at (954) 305-1155.