Click to Call

What are the main types of coverage included in homeowner’s policy?

The different types of coverage available are typically found in the Declarations Page of your policy. The different types of coverage are typically the following:

  • Coverage A: Damage to your home;
  • Coverage B: Damage to other structure including a swimming pool or garage;
  • Coverage C: Damage to Personal Property (i.e. furniture, clothing, appliances);
  • Coverage D: Loss of Use – Pays for additional living expenses if your home is uninhabitable;
  • Coverage E: Liability – Protects you against financial loss should someone be injured while on your property;
  • Coverage F: Medical Payments – Covers medical bills for person injured on your property.