The different types of coverage available are typically found in the Declarations Page of your policy. The different types of coverage are typically the following:
- Coverage A: Damage to your home;
- Coverage B: Damage to other structure including a swimming pool or garage;
- Coverage C: Damage to Personal Property (i.e. furniture, clothing, appliances);
- Coverage D: Loss of Use – Pays for additional living expenses if your home is uninhabitable;
- Coverage E: Liability – Protects you against financial loss should someone be injured while on your property;
- Coverage F: Medical Payments – Covers medical bills for person injured on your property.