Click to Call

What types of Water Damage is covered under my Homeowner’s or Business Policy?

It is important to discern water damage from floods. Most homeowner’s policies do not cover floods. In fact, most insureds must obtain a separate flood insurance policy. Coverage for water losses is subject to a myriad of difficult to understand exclusions and limitations. If you have experienced a water loss and are getting the run-around from your insurer contact Salas Law Firm at (954) 315-1155 for a complimentary consultation.