Click to Call

Am I covered for additional living expenses?

If a covered peril renders your home uninhabitable, living expenses are generally covered under your Homeowner’s policy while your home is being repaired. This coverage covers basic things such lodging, clothing, food and other basic necessities. If your insurance company is not paying your additional living expenses call Salas Law Firm for a complimentary consultation, we may be able to help.